• White Facebook Icon
  • Yelp - White Circle
  • White Google Places Icon

© 2017 by Veteran Electric Inc. 

Please reload

Recent Posts

Tip Tuesday | Light Bulb Safety | Veteran Electric

June 6, 2017

Please reload

Featured Posts

Obsolete Panels | Need to be upgraded

May 17, 2017

Every family deserves a safe functioning panel in their home. Making sure you do not have an obsolete panel can be a first step in making sure you minimize possibilities of electrical issues. Some older circuits are prone to failure. When an overload occurs, the electrical wiring can overheat which can result in a fire.


Obsolete Panels:

  1. Federal Pacific Electric (FPE) Panels

  2. Zinsco Panels

  3. Challenger

  4. ITE Imperial Corp.


Only a trained electrician with knowledge, experience, and a valid state issued electrical license should perform the task of removing obsolete panels. Replacing a panel is a major endeavor, but can give yourself and your family peace of mind knowing you have had a reliable electrical system safely installed.


Don’t set yourself up for failure. Veteran Electric can come and evaluate your current panel and service if you are unsure. If you would like a quote for a panel upgrade, all you have to do is call our team at 281-631-9770.